You! Me! Dancing!

By

WILLIAMSBURG: Self-professed “tweecore” aficionados Los Campesinos! will be gracing the Music Hall of Williamsburg with their bouncy indie pop-goes-punk on Friday and Saturday. The seven-member band, who met while at Wales’ Cardiff University, share both the adopted last name of Campesinos! and an affinity for emotional lyrics, references to pop culture and soccer, and unexpected harmonies. On both nights, they’ll be joined by Brummie indie-rockers Johnny Foreigner; on Friday, they’ll also be accompanied by Brooklyn pop-punkers Byrds of Paradise, and on Saturday lo-fi New Yorkers Darlings will open.

6 Responses

1. Taraelise -

>Love Los Campesinos!! I have two tickets to the Music Hall of Williamsburg Friday night show this weekend if you want to buy them.

2. Taraelise -

3. Taraelise -

4. Taraelise -

5. Tom -

“I don’t want to sound trite, but you were perfect
    The way you look could seriously make nature dysmorphic.
    I wish that you would kiss me ’til the point of paralysis,”

I hope to be singing along. <3 LC!

6. Tom -

“I don’t want to sound trite, but you were perfect
    The way you look could seriously make nature dysmorphic.
    I wish that you would kiss me ’til the point of paralysis,”

I hope to be singing along. <3 LC!