Our second annual wedding fair–a fair so fun and inspiring it will make you forget how stressful planning can be–returns this Sunday to The Bell House and continues at The Green Building for the after party. Here are a few of the impressive vendors and treats you’ll discover at both venues:
1. A florist who doubles as a jewelry designer (Rebecca Shepherd). Two photobooths (E. Leigh Photography and Shootbooth). On-the-spot makeovers (NYC Faces). A personalized gift registry that lets you select anything from cooking lessons to an African safari (NewlyWish). A custom wedding canopy/chuppa maker & Ketubah designer (Four Branches & The Ketubah). A paperie with an original line of Brooklyn-themed invites (Lion in the Sun). These are among the 30+ top, local wedding vendors who’ll be showing off their terriffic work at the Bell House from 11 am – 4 pm (the full vendor list is here). Plus, the first 100 guests get a tote filled with goodies from them!
2. Oysters. Fried Chicken and Waffles. Braised Short Ribs with Creamy Polenta. Tuna Crudo. Smoked Ricotta Crostini. Rustic Goat Cheese Tarts. Chocolate, Caramel and Fleur de Sel Cake, Macaroons and Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cups. Hot Chocolate. Breuckelen Gin. Brooklyn Local 1. Prosecco. That’s just some of the hors d’oeuvres, spirits and sweets you’ll be sampling from Heights Chateau, Red Table Catering, Naturally Delicious, Dish Food and Events, Nine Cakes, Elegantly Iced, One Girl Cookies, and Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Truck at the fair, and from Roberta’s, Bee’s Knees Baking Company, Brooklyn Brewery and Donna Da Vine at the after party.
3. The Dexter Lake Club Band has been deemed “one of the top 10 reasons to get married in New York,” but really every one of our live bands and DJs at the fair and after party, including The Engagements, The Tribute String Quartet, Baby Soda Jazz Band, Beat Train Productions, DJ Duane Harriott and Generation Events, fits that bill. Whether you want indie or classic rock, 80s, soul, jazz, strings, or straight up dance music, you can find your live entertainment the way you should—live.
4. Vané Broussard of of the wedding blog, Brooklyn Bride. She’s moderating a series of talks with wedding experts whose work will be on display at The Bell House. Tammy Golson Events, Rock Paper Scissors Events, Blossom and Branch, Mélangerie, Kristina Hill Photography and J+K Papier will all be there to answer your questions about wedding design, planning, photography, invites and more.
5. Good-looking grooms. Yes, the dress is important–it’s why we asked Gabriella New York Bridal Salon to curate a bridal fashion show at The Green Building’s after party. But men get much less help in choosing a look for their wedding, so we asked men’s stylist James Jean to style the grooms in our fashion show, and be on hand for fashion advice afterward.
6. A trolley. Yes, a “party trolley” from Cruise Control Limousines will be ferrying guests from The Bell House to The Green Building for the after party from 4 – 7 pm, where you can check out the work of more cool vendors, enjoy more food, sweets, and drinks, get hilarious marital and style advice from comedians Max Silvestri and Gabe Delahaye and of course, see the fashion show.
There are many more fabulous participants–but you’ll need to come to Wedding Crashers to see all of their work in person. Buy tickets for the fair and after party, or just the after party, in advance now!