*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Brooklyn Based (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of August 1, 2013. All employees or freelances of BB Media, LLC., doing business as Brooklyn Based (“Sponsor”) their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on August 7, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 5, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form (TKTKlocated online at http://signup.jauntsetter.com) during the Sweepstakes Period. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to BB Media, LLC. during the Sweepstakes period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a postcard with your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, year and date of birth to “Brooklyn Based Montreal Sweepstakes” c/o Brooklyn Based, 33 Nassau Ave. 2nd Fl., Ste. 87, Brooklyn, NY, 11222
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: Two (2) round-trip tickets from Newark to Montreal, two, (2) nights in a hotel of Tourisme Montreal’s choosing, a Sweet Deals Booklet with deals on local attractions and a $200 gift certificate at Joe Beef. Travel to be completed by December 31, 2013. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Porter airline terms are as follows: Vouchers must be redeemed through Call Centre, at (888) 619-8622 or (416) 619-8622. All travel must be booked and completed by December 31, 2013. Expired vouchers cannot be extended or reissued. Limited number of voucher seats available per flight. Redemption seats may not be available on all flights as load restrictions and blackouts may apply. Fees and taxes are payable on some markets. Please note that these vouchers cannot be used for group travel reservations with 10 or more passengers and travel must be completed prior to the expiry of the vouchers. Vouchers are fully transferable but have no cash value. Vouchers cannot be redeemed towards Porter Escapes packages. Not eligible for resale to third parties.
7. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by June 5th, 2013, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.