Like the name suggests, Life:Curated has an eye for high-quality items that make living more stylish and fun. The Williamsburg boutique stocks men’s and women’s fashions, homegoods and furniture that reflect their signature look, “easy with a bit of edge,” with accessible price points to match its cool and friendly atmosphere. Below are a few of their original gift ideas and rad stocking stuffers. You’ll find even more on their blog!
1. A Scarf Everyone Will Love: WeSC’s Raca Plaid Scarves are the universal gift—they’re perfect for everyone on your list and come in three sweet plaids! And at only $36, this gift won’t break the bank.
2. Driving Gloves for the Ladies: Keep warm (and save your manicure!) with these feminine wrist-length black leather bow gloves. These ladies feature a single-knot bow tied across back of hand and a peek-a-boo opening. $65.
3. A Snowy Stocking Stuffer: Kikkerland’s Instant Snow In a Can starts as a simple powder, but grows into a white fluff that looks like real snow when water is added. Plus, add the included buttons and ribbons to make a jaunty snowman! Perfect for stocking stuffers, that office secret santa, or even your brother’s kid. $6.
4. A Desktop Safari: The King’s Subjects Ostrich Container (as well as additional Giraffe and Hippopotamus shapes) from Imm Living pulls inspiration from the animals that roam the lands of Africa. Together with their avian friends, these loyal subjects will fit right in atop your desk and have holes in their heads to hold anything from a bouquet of flowers to rulers and pencils. $49.
5. Softest Sweater Ever: If Charlie Brown was a total fashion plate, he’d invest in this piece for fall. Like, really. The Zig Zag Sweater by Something Else is features a dope zig zag pattern and is soft like clouds. $189.
Life:Curated (347-689-9143) is located at 186 Grand Street between Bedford and Driggs. It’s open Tuesdays through Saturdays, noon to 8pm, on Sundays noon to 6pm, and closed Mondays.