From now through March 24, Cinch Wallet is pairing with local restaurants to give back to the community through their “Dine and Donate” campaign. When you dine out at participating restaurants and pay using the Cinch app, they donate 10% of the bill to participating local non-profits. You also get 10% or more off your bill.
Cinch also donates an extra $5 every time you share your experience and tag @cinchwallet + the restaurant you eat at, or one of the participating non-profits (listed below).
The Dine and Donate campaign supports local community services and gives Cinch users and restaurants alike the chance to do good in their neighborhood. Download the Cinch app and visit “Dine and Donate” to see where you can spread the wealth.
Cinch has partnered with a number of different, local non-profits for this initiative, including:
- BARC No-Kill Animal Shelter: Helping abused and abandoned animals find forever homes
- Habitat for Humanity: Building homes in disadvantaged neighborhoods
- Williamsburg Neighborhood Nursery School: Offering early childhood education in a safe and stimulating environment
- Town Square, Inc: Creating a vibrant community through events and programs
- Brooklyn Children’s Theatre: Helping children grow and learn life skills through the collaborative art of musical theater
American Cancer Society: Offering advocacy, resources, and support for Park Slope residents fighting cancer.