This fall, the city’s best and biggest wedding event, Wedding Crashers, returns to The Green Building and 501 Union to help you find your every wedding need. If you’ve got an engaged friend, or are planning your nuptials yourself, a ticket to Wedding Crashers is the perfect engagement gift. Here’s what you’ll find among the 100+ wedding vendors and venues in NYC and the Hudson Valley on September 30:
• Live music and DJs over bubbly, craft beer and bites from the best caterers, bakeries, breweries, restaurants and food trucks (20 in all!).
• Bridal and bridesmaid fashion galore including Brideside, Schone Bride, Anniel plus other indie designers and stylists.
• The best planners, photographers, florists, invitation designers, and more. (See all our vendors here.)
• Endless inspiration from a “secret garden” to beautiful backdrops for photobooths and gorgeous rentals.
• A chance to win a two-night mini-moon at Hasbrouck House upstate.
• Sustainable event pros including zero waste caterers and eco wedding planners, floral designers and “upcyclers.”
• A chance to meet the teams behind the best venues and accommodations in Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley.
Upgrade to a VIP ticket to get a goody-filled tote and a chance to win one of 15 terrific prizes including an overnight stay at The Hoxton, two nights at the Barn at Liberty Farms, a $500 gift cert from Brideside, and more. (You can also purchase a raffle pack for more chances to win.)
Make your (friend’s) day: Take $10 off advance tickets with code WC20 at weddingcrashersfair.com.