WEDDING CRASHERS EVENT COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Please take the time to read through these 13 points so you know what to expect and what is required before and during our events. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!
LEADING UP TO EVENT
1. UPON REGISTRATION: Each guest should read through and accept this safety plan that must be followed by all participants.
2. HEADCOUNT AND TIMED ENTRY: Wedding Crashers/BB Media will permit no more guests and vendors than the 25% capacity of a venue allows at any given time, and will institute timed entrances to ensure that guests tour the venue and meet with vendors in short periods of time, instead of lingering at an event.
3. QUESTIONNAIRE AND WAIVER: Prior to arrival, guests and vendors will be emailed a health questionnaire and liability waiver to complete online or using your smartphone no more than 72 hours prior to the event.
4. MASKS: Masks are required for entry, and must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking at a social distance of 6 feet from other guests.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCE: Each group (people in the same group or the same household) must remain a minimum of 6 feet from any other group at any time.
6. TIMED ENTRANCE: Guests will need to wait in a socially distanced line to provide your name for your scheduled entrance time, and wait for permission to enter.
8. ACCESS: Guests and vendors will only be allowed in specified areas at each open house/ venue.
9. BAGS: We will not provide totes at check-in so please bring your own bag if you wish.
10. HAND SANITIZER: Wedding Crashers/BB Media will place hand sanitizer at various tables for use.
11. VISIBLE ILLNESS: Anyone showing any symptoms of illness will be asked to leave, even if temperature above 99 degrees (Fahrenheit) is not present.
12. TIME AT EVENT: If a timed entrance plan is in place, please keep in mind the time limit you have to speak to the vendors within your time slot at each open house. 5 minutes prior to the next group entering we will ask that everyone from the previous group wrap up their conversations and exit.
13. QUESTIONS: If you have ANY questions before you come please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to help and/or inform!