We’ve planned the ultimate day of wedding planning for couples this Sunday at our 8th annual Wedding Crashers. Here are 7 tips to make the most of your visit (and win some prizes!).
1.Check in is at both 501 Union and The Green Building. Be sure to visit both venues to meet all our fab vendors. (See the map below for their locations.)
2.We have roughly $5000 in prizes to give away! Enter by midnight tonight, March 18, to win one of the 16 prizes in our raffle. We’ll be notifying the winners upon check-in.
3. We have 100+ more surprise gifts for you! We’ll be in the Gather and Lounge area of the 501 Union atrium, giving away goodies throughout the day.
4. The Green Building and 501 Union have prizes to give away too–stop by their booths to enter.
5. Mimosa Floral Design Studio is giving away a 2-hour flower arranging class for up to four people–tag your favorite florals at the fair with #mimosafloralparty and #bigdayplanning to enter.
6. Buster will be shuttling guests to our wedding band showcase, Wedding Crashers Live, from The Green Building to The Bell House between 2:45 and 4pm. The showcase runs from 3-6pm and tickets are $5.
7. You can still get tickets to the fair — save $5 online and at the door with code BB!
Prizes pictured above
1-Wedding day hair and makeup from MG Hair & Makeup 2-Day of coordination package from Campbell Events 3-Floral design class at Rose, Red & Lavender 4-$500 gift certificate towards a bridal gown at any of the Macy’s Bridal Salons by Demetrios 5-Engagement photo session from JDZ Photography 6-Instagram package by Red Letter Day Invitations & Design.
Remaining prizes not pictured:
Zen bride basket from Namastay Life Bridal Yoga; $175 gift certificate from Katherine Elizabeth Events, Paper Florist; Engagement photo session with Wilde Scout Photo Co.; 2-hour photo booth session for a Brooklyn bridal shower from The Photo Bar New York Photo Booth; 2 tickets to The Wedding Present at The Bell House; Handcrafted pair of leather suspenders from Mary Jane Lane Suspenders; $100 gift certificate to Guesterly; Handmade Silver Inez Ear-Jacket Earrings from Vanessa Lianne Jewelry; Large gallery print from from Brooklyn Art Library; and 2 tickets to an upcoming Brooklyn Historical Society public program.