Brooklyn Based and Brooklyn Brewery are headed back to one of our favorite Brooklyn neighborhoods on Saturday, August 3 for The Total Red Hook Immersion. The daylong adventure includes 4 free Brooklyn Brewery beers, one each at Brooklyn Crab, Brooklyn Ice House, Rocky Sullivan’s and Jalopy Tavern, plus deals throughout the neighborhood like discounts on ice cream at Ample Hills, chocolate bars at Raaka, whiskey at Widow Jane, accessories at Kempton & Co and more (see the full list below).
For another $10 you can add on a lunch at Brooklyn Ice House or the brand-new Roman-style, brick-oven pizzeria, Hoek.
Once you purchase a ticket online, you’ll pick up your pack of Immersion walking around money (WAM) the day of the event between noon and 1pm at Brooklyn Crab to redeem your free beers and specials throughout Red Hook.
It’s one of the best ways to spend an afternoon for the least amount of $ in NYC. It’s also one of the most fun neighborhoods in New York, period, so gather your crew and get tickets!
Our 2019 Red Hook Immersion Deals
• One free Brooklyn Brewery beer at Rocky Sullivan’s, Brooklyn Crab, Jalopy Tavern and Brooklyn Ice House
• The option to add on a cheeseburger and side of fries at Brooklyn Ice House or a brick-oven pizza at Hoek for $10
• 20% off any Kempton & Co. Spring / Summer 2019 Items
• Buy one chocolate chunk cookie, get one free at Baked (Red Hook location)
• 15% off gelato or any other in-store purchase at Dolce Brooklyn
• Buy 2 bars and get 1 bar free at Raaka Chocolate
• 33% off a future tour or chocolate making class at Raaka (code and details provided day of Immersion)
• 15% off purchase at the Ample Hills Red Hook Factory, excluding merchandise
• Free St. Agrestis tasting at Dry Dock and buy 3 bottles of St. Agrestis Spritz and get the 4th free (a 25% savings)
• 50% off a round of miniature golf with the purchase of a Brooklyn Brewery beer at Shipwrecked
• 15% off purchase of in-store items, gift certificates and future workshops at She-Weld
• Free tasting and 15% off bottles at Widow Jane Distillery